No products in the cart.
Yaki Relaxed Straight – Full Lace Front Wigs – Inspired by African American Hair Texture – Also Available in Glueless
- In Stock!
- Shipping Is On Us: We pay for your shipping on this item!
- Return Policy: 90 days for all unused new items!
Here is a quick guide that will make you an expert on choosing the right virgin remy in no time!
First of all, regardless of what type of virgin hair that you buy, Wealthy Hair has taken proper care during the harvesting of the hair from the donor and while wefting the hair. There will be very minimal tangling and/or shedding.
If you are starting out, we highly recommend going with Virgin Brazilian because it blends easily with many hair textures, is very durable, straightens easily (if you use a flat iron) and holds curls for a long time.
- Virgin Brazilian Remy– This is our best selling type of virgin hair because not only is it very soft, very durable, it is also ideal for a full look, as the Brazilian hair has a thick hair strand. Virgin Brazilian hair is also very easy to blend with for African Americans regardless of their natural hair texture. We highly recommend Virgin Brazilian for women who have relaxed hair or are transitioning to their natural hair and need something that looks natural on them. Because of it’s density, Virgin Brazilian will hold curls for a long time as well.
- Virgin Malaysian Remy- It is very light weight and soft. It is our second most popular type of virgin remy after the Virgin Brazilian Remy. Virgin Malaysian is silkier than Brazilian Remy. It blends very well with African American hair and also the hair of people of Asian heritage. It is also very popular with celebrities such as Beyonce.
- Virgin Peruvian Remy– This is our silkiest virgin remy that we offer and it is popular for people that are looking for natural straight or relaxed yaki hair textures. It is also very light and you can easily wear many bundles without it weighing down your head. It does not swell too much and it straightens very easily when a flat iron is used.
- Virgin Indian Remy– Virgin Indian remy is hair that is donated to Indian temples and the donors are usually from India. Virgin Indian remy is very versatile and easily blends with African American, Caucasian and Asian hair textures. It is more course than both Virgin Peruvian Remy and Virgin Malaysian Remy.
If you are unsure about what type to get, call us at 1-855-500-4321, chat online, or email us at Support@WealthyHair.com and we will be glad to help!
Our lace front wigs are a perfect and affordable solution for women from all backgrounds. It is made with 100% remy human hair and can be straightened and curled as desired. Because you have the option to add 3 wig combs in the crown area and adjustable straps on the back, our full lace front wigs can be worn glueless if desired.
These gorgeous full lace front wigs comes in our Yaki Relaxed Straight hair texture-style, which looks and feels just like Black African American Women’s hair once you have just had your own hair permed and or relaxed! It was designed by our celebrity hair expert to mimic that look perfectly! This unit is made with 100% human remy hair. You can curl it, part it any where, and also roller set it.
|Hair Type:||100% Remy Human Hair|
|Hair Color:||Available in 1 (Jet Black), 1B (Off Black), Natural Black (The Natural Black Hair Color Of The Donor, Looks Closest To Color Number 1B. It Can Also Be Dyed & Only Available In Virgin Remy Hair), 2 (Darkest Brown), 4 (Medium Brown), 1B/30 (Off Black with Light Auburn Highlights), 4/27 (Medium Brown with Strawberry Blonde Highlights), 1B/30|
|Hair Texture and Style:||Yaki Relaxed Straight|
|Hair Density:||Light to Medium (100% to 110%)|
|Cap Construction:||All Swiss Lace|
|Baby Hair:||Around the entire perimeter of the hair line|
|Length:||Available in 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 inches|
|Lace Color:||Light Brown|
|Freestyle:||Yes, This full lace wig can be parted anywhere.|
|Can Be Curled or Flat Ironed:||Yes|
|Detangle: The first thing is to remove all hair tangles gently with a wide tooth brush holding the hair at the bottom with your hand so as not to pull the hair and cause shedding. If the hair is extremely dry, make sure you spray it with a leave in conditioner first to moisturize it and prevent hair damage.|
|Luke warm water: Fill the basin/sink with luke warm water and a little shampoo|
|Clarify: You can add a little baking soda in the shampoo water to help clarify the hair and remove dirt and build up from the hair. If you do not have bakig soda, you can use apple cider vinegar. ( You do not have to do this every time you shampoo but maybe once every 3 times or so.)|
|Shampoo: Gently wash the wig running your fingers through the hair at all times. Keep the water slowly flowing through the same direction as the hair.DO NOT SOAK THE HAIR as this will cause the hair to tangle.|
|Rinse with luke warm water|
|Condition: Apply the silicon mix conditioner on the hair and then thoroughly rinse the hair to make sure all the conditioner is rinsed out. Always make sure the water is flowing in the direction of the hair. Gently press with a towel to dry and remove excess water. DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE|
|Leave in conditioner and Air dry: Apply miracle leave in conditioner and let the wig air dry in a wig stand.|
|Seal your knots and style: Once the wig is dry, spray a light coat of the knot sealer to prevent excessive hair shedding. Once the cap is aired out, you can attach it and style it as desired.|