Virgin Remy Sew In Weave Hair Extensions Natural Straight – Brazilian- Malaysian- Indian- Peruvian
$76.00 – $109.00
- Ships Out TODAY if you order by 4pm EST!
- We are rated A+ by the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and proud of it!
- ≈ Buy 3+ & Shipping is Free!
- Return Policy: 90 days for all unused new items!
Here is a quick guide that will make you an expert on choosing the right virgin remy in no time!
First of all, regardless of what type of virgin hair that you buy, Wealthy Hair has taken proper care during the harvesting of the hair from the donor and while wefting the hair. There will be very minimal tangling and/or shedding.
If you are starting out, we highly recommend going with Virgin Brazilian because it blends easily with many hair textures, is very durable, straightens easily (if you use a flat iron) and holds curls for a long time.
- Virgin Brazilian Remy– This is our best selling type of virgin hair because not only is it very soft, very durable, it is also ideal for a full look, as the Brazilian hair has a thick hair strand. Virgin Brazilian hair is also very easy to blend with for African Americans regardless of their natural hair texture. We highly recommend Virgin Brazilian for women who have relaxed hair or are transitioning to their natural hair and need something that looks natural on them. Because of it’s density, Virgin Brazilian will hold curls for a long time as well.
- Virgin Malaysian Remy- It is very light weight and soft. It is our second most popular type of virgin remy after the Virgin Brazilian Remy. Virgin Malaysian is silkier than Brazilian Remy. It blends very well with African American hair and also the hair of people of Asian heritage. It is also very popular with celebrities such as Beyonce.
- Virgin Peruvian Remy– This is our silkiest virgin remy that we offer and it is popular for people that are looking for natural straight or relaxed yaki hair textures. It is also very light and you can easily wear many bundles without it weighing down your head. It does not swell too much and it straightens very easily when a flat iron is used.
- Virgin Indian Remy– Virgin Indian remy is hair that is donated to Indian temples and the donors are usually from India. Virgin Indian remy is very versatile and easily blends with African American, Caucasian and Asian hair textures. It is more course than both Virgin Peruvian Remy and Virgin Malaysian Remy.
If you are unsure about what type to get, call us at 1-855-500-4321, chat online, or email us at Support@WealthyHair.com and we will be glad to help!
►►”My client has been wearing this hair for 2 years” Yolanda Michelle, Licensed Hair Stylist. Watch the video below.
Get our natural, pure and true virgin remy hair weave that does not tangle or shed.
✔We are rated A+ by the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and we have been in business for over 8 years.
✔ You get factory direct pricing, no middle-men, so you will save hundreds of dollars.
✔Get your virgin hair weave from the same place as top celebrity hair stylists!
►►► Fast shipping-We are based in Atlanta, Ga. You will get your package in 1-3 days
Indulge yourself in our Natural Straight virgin 100% human hair weave extensions! There are so many reasons to love our 100% remy human hair weave, it is versatile, it is classy and we all know waves all simply a classic style that never goes out of fashion.
Hair Type: 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair
Each pack weights 3.5 ounces (100 grams).
Hair Color: Available in natural color which looks like a mix of 1b (off black color) and # 2 (dark brown color). It blends in very easily with multiple colors and can be easily dyed to match your own hair color!
Length: Available in 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 inches.
Can Be Curled or Flat Ironed: Yes.
Name Brand: We are proud to offer you the Wealthy Hair brand which is used in the most exclusive and luxurious hair salons.
How much Hair Do You Need?
2 packs are needed for a full head of weave. Our hair experts recommend 2 packs for short to medium long lengths (12 inches to 18 inches) and 3 to 4 packs for 20″ to 28″ long hair. Remember the longer the hair, the shorter the width of the weft.
We sell only the finest and best quality of 100% virgin remy with all the cuticles still aligned and in the same direction. Wealthy Hair virgin hair extensions are tangle free and do not shed with proper care. Our quality control team checks each and every pack of hair before construction making sure it has the following attributes that all Wealthy Hair virgin remy hair extensions must have:
1. Versatility and flexibility in styling the hair.
2. The hair must have body and movement.
3. Purity – We do not chemically process the hair in any way.
4. Ability to be dyed to any color the customer or hair stylist wishes.
5. Cuticles are intact and all aligned in the same direction. This protects the integrity of the hair structure giving you naturally flowing hair that lasts for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How much money do I need to pay to get the wholesale pricing?
WealthyHair.com is a wholesale website for Virgin Hair Extensions and it is 100% FREE to join. You will get factory direct pricing from the get go and you do not need any special login or code to shop at factory-direct pricing.
2. How soon I will I get my hair?
As long as you order by 4pm eastern time, your shipment will go out the same day and get to you within 1-3 business days. Please keep in mind that we ship Monday through Friday unless it is a national holiday and the post office is closed. We also offer overnight delivery. We use U.S.P.S priority service so you can get your hair fast!
3. Can I dye or bleach my virgin hair weave extensions?
All our virgin hair weave extensions can be dyed and bleached to any color you desire. Be sure to keep the hair hydrated and moisturized at all times after you have colored it. We recommend to have a professional colorist dye it for you.
4. What kind of hair do you offer?
At the moment we have 4 types of hair; Virgin Brazilian, Virgin Malaysian, Virgin Indian and Virgin Peruvian.
5. What is the best way to place my order?
The fastest way is to order it on our website 24/7. If you do have questions or need to place your order on the phone, please feel free to call us toll free at 1-855-500-4321.