No products in the cart.
Virgin Remy Lace Closure Relaxed Yaki Straight
Earn up to 850 Points.
Ships Out TODAY if you order by 4pm EST!
- We are rated A+ by the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and proud of it!
- ≈ Buy 3+ & Shipping is Free!
- Return Policy: 90 days for all unused new items!
Here is a quick guide that will make you an expert on choosing the right virgin remy in no time!
First of all, regardless of what type of virgin hair that you buy, Wealthy Hair has taken proper care during the harvesting of the hair from the donor and while wefting the hair. There will be very minimal tangling and/or shedding.
If you are starting out, we highly recommend going with Virgin Brazilian because it blends easily with many hair textures, is very durable, straightens easily (if you use a flat iron) and holds curls for a long time.
- Virgin Brazilian Remy– This is our best selling type of virgin hair because not only is it very soft, very durable, it is also ideal for a full look, as the Brazilian hair has a thick hair strand. Virgin Brazilian hair is also very easy to blend with for African Americans regardless of their natural hair texture. We highly recommend Virgin Brazilian for women who have relaxed hair or are transitioning to their natural hair and need something that looks natural on them. Because of it’s density, Virgin Brazilian will hold curls for a long time as well.
- Virgin Malaysian Remy- It is very light weight and soft. It is our second most popular type of virgin remy after the Virgin Brazilian Remy. Virgin Malaysian is silkier than Brazilian Remy. It blends very well with African American hair and also the hair of people of Asian heritage. It is also very popular with celebrities such as Beyonce.
- Virgin Peruvian Remy– This is our silkiest virgin remy that we offer and it is popular for people that are looking for natural straight or relaxed yaki hair textures. It is also very light and you can easily wear many bundles without it weighing down your head. It does not swell too much and it straightens very easily when a flat iron is used.
- Virgin Indian Remy– Virgin Indian remy is hair that is donated to Indian temples and the donors are usually from India. Virgin Indian remy is very versatile and easily blends with African American, Caucasian and Asian hair textures. It is more course than both Virgin Peruvian Remy and Virgin Malaysian Remy.
If you are unsure about what type to get, call us at 1-855-500-4321, chat online, or email us at Support@WealthyHair.com and we will be glad to help!
Enjoy factory direct prices from WealthyHair.com. Indulge yourself and your clients in the best virgin hair extensions sold in the most exclusive salons!
|Length||Your Wholesale Price||Competitors price|
Indulge yourself in our Relaxed Yaki Straight virgin 100% human hair Lace Closure! There are so many reasons to love our 100% remy human lace closure, it is versatile, it is classy and we all know waves all simply a classic style that never goes out of fashion.
Hair Type: 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair
Hair Color: Available in natural color which looks like a mix of 1b (off black color) and # 2 (dark brown color). It blends in very easily with multiple colors and can be easily dyed to match your own hair color!
Length: Available in 12, 14, 16, inches.
Can Be Curled or Flat Ironed: Yes.
Name Brand: We are proud to offer you the Wealthy Hair brand which is used in the most exclusive and luxurious hair salons.
We sell only the finest and best quality of 100% virgin remy with all the cuticles still aligned and in the same direction. Wealthy Hair virgin lace closures are tangle free and do not shed with proper care. Our quality control team checks each and every pack of hair before construction making sure it has the following attributes that all Wealthy Hair virgin remy hair extensions must have:
1. Versatility and flexibility in styling the hair.
2. The hair must have body and movement.
3. Purity – We do not chemically process the hair in any way.
4. Ability to be dyed to any color the customer or hair stylist wishes.
5. Cuticles are intact and all aligned in the same direction. This protects the integrity of the hair structure giving you naturally flowing hair that lasts for a long time.