No products in the cart.
Just follow these simple golden rules and taking care of your virgin hair and full lace wigs will be a breeze. Plus, taking care of your hair weave and full lace wigs will help extend its life!!!!
- Let your hair air-dry at home, take 2-3 hours to wash and naturally dry your hair – Do not use heat as this will swell and dry your strands.
- Apply a small amount of Almond or Coconut oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argan oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz, however its a dry oil and does not moisturize the hair as well as Almond or Coconut.
- Brush before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind or friction.
- Don’t neglect your real hair- Hair that hasn’t been maintained under a weave may begin to suffer from breakage or matting when the extensions are removed.
- Do not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
- Wavy & Curly Hair: If you have wavy or curly textured hair extensions and plan to wear the hair wavy or curly you need to apply a curl defining/curl control cream while the hair is wet. This way it will stop the hair from frizzing and lock in the wave or curl in the hair.
- Never sleep with wet hair-In order to minimize the risk of tangling your hair, make sure it is dry before you go to bed. You can pin curl or plait your hair to help keep it tangle free.
- Less is better– Do not overload your hair with hair products as that will weigh it down and cause it to tangle.